Board of Directors
FAN Board Meeting
Introducing Our Board
These people are the committed and passionate drivers behind the good work that FAN is doing. They meet regularly to ensure the organization is meeting its strategic goals and work hard to keep the society in good standing. They have fantastic ideas, connections to the community and all care deeply for our region’s families and children.
- Cindy Hall: Project Scientist, Trail Health and Environment Program
- Sue McIntosh: Manager, Castlegar and Trail Childcare Resource and Referral (CCRR)
- Lynn Proulx: Retired Manager, Sunshine Children’s Centre and Member at Large
- Julia Stockhausen: Manager, Infant Development Program, Kootenay Family Place
- Carol Vanelli-Worosz: Community Engagement Leader, Teck Metals Ltd.
FAN welcomes interest from community members who would like to be involved in our organization. There are opportunities to connect on a project-basis or in an ongoing way with the work we do to make this region the best place to raise a child. For more information, contact our Regional Coordinator at 1-855-368-3707.